Wednesday 23 November 2011

November 23 - God I love my Kids:)

I'm so lucky to have such amazing kids. I know every mom feels the same way, but I know that I really am blessed to have such a smart and beautiful daughter, and such a loving and handsome little boy! My daughter is turning 4 in a month and she is such a little lady already. She is always telling me that I'm the bestest mommy in the whole wide world and how much she loves me...it's probably just to get what she wants...but I never get sick of hearing it from her:) I watch her with her babies and how she pretends to be their mommy. She is so calm and sweet with them, always hugging and kissing them. Out of all the things I've done wrong in my life, I know I did something right when I look at my kids.
My son just turned 1...I can't believe he is already a year old. Time flys with number two. I was so scared when I got pregnant with a boy...not sure how I was going to handle playing with a boy and doing boy things. Truth is now that I have him...I would have 10 more boys. There is something about a bond between a mother and her son that is so special. He just adores me and I can't get enough of him. We could just sit and cuddle all day with eachother and be just content.
The greatest gift I ever got in this life was the chance to become a mother. I feel like I don't know what I ever did to get so lucky...to get to be Aaliyah and Bryson's mommy! If their is anything in this world that is going to give me the strength to get well and to live a healthier life it's my babies. I hope they always know how much I love them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment